The purpose of this web page is to publicize and allow public access to information about the products offered by GALERÍA d’Art MESTRAL, hereinafter THE GALLERY, and accessory elements to them, which in any case, shall be subject to the terms and conditions expressly detailed at all times and accessible from this page, as well as the provisions in force at all times.
In addition, access to this website allows access to other information and products, programs and services from entities other than MESTRAL GALLERY d’Art, accessible through the “links” and existing connections.
All the contents of this website are protected by the Spanish regulations on intellectual property with all rights reserved, and the content pertaining solely and exclusively to its author. The access to this material will not imply any type of license for its reproduction and / or distribution that, in any case, will be prohibited, except with the previous and express consent of THE GALLERY.
All the contents have been prepared with information from both internal and external sources. THE GALLERY, will respond only to the responsibilities derived from the contents coming from internal sources, which are identified by the corresponding Copyright, not responding, in any case, the contents of external sources, its possible lack of updating or inaccuracy of the information.
THE GALLERY is not responsible for the content of the linked pages, the owners are exclusively responsible for them, and therefore, totally unrelated to THE GALLERY.
ACCESS AND USE
Both the access on this website, and the use that can be made of the information and contents included in it, will be the exclusive responsibility of the person who makes it.
The conditions of access to this web page will be subject to the current legislation, to the principles of good faith, and to the lawful use by the user thereof, being forbidden for all purposes, any type of action to the detriment of GALLERY d’Art MESTRAL or third parties.
It will be considered strictly prohibited the use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, and specifically non-exhaustive:
– Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, to the own image, to the secret in the communications, to the intellectual and industrial property, of protection of data, etc …
– Publish, disclose, advertise, distribute, etc., any material, subject matter or information with obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory or illegal content.
– Include or introduce any type of computer virus, defective files, or any other software or computer program or that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems of any kind accessible through this web page.
– Altering or intervening by fraudulent means, personal web pages or emails other users without their authorization.
– Make through this website any type of advertising or offer to sell goods or services for commercial purposes.
– Undue or inadequate use with respect to the normal functioning and purpose of all those services that may be included in the MESTRAL GALLERY d’Art website, such as newsgroups, forums, etc.
GALLERÍA d’Art MESTRAL is not responsible for the damages that users may have caused to the GALERÍA d’Art MESTRAL website, or any other, arising from the illegal or improper use of tools, contents, or accessible information from this web page.
SERVICE AND MODIFICATION CONDITIONS
GALERÍA d’Art MESTRAL reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, in a discretionary and temporary manner, for technical reasons or any other reason, and may unilaterally modify both the access conditions and the totality or part of the contents included in it.
The access in the web page of GALERÍA d’Art MESTRAL implies the acceptance of all the expressed conditions.
PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, LA GALERIA informs the user of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by and for THE GALLERY and under your responsibility, in which the user’s data collected through this website will be stored and processed. Said file is duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, and LA GALERIA has implemented the security and organizational measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, in order to ensure the privacy of information.
However, the user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition by means of a written communication addressed to Associació Galeria d’Art Mestral, carrer del Port 25, 17130 L’Escala (Girona); or by email to email@example.com.
The purposes of the data collection by LA GALERIA are:
- Send periodic information about the contents of https://www.galeriamestral.com
- Inform about the products or services offered by THE GALLERY
- Respond to the requests of users who contact through the contact form or through any email address associated with the domain https://www.galeriamestral.com </ li>
- Contact the user if necessary
EXATITUDE AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the information included and informed, exonerating THE GALLERY of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, registration or subscription form.
THE GALLERY does not answer for the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and those that indicate another source, reason why neither assumes any responsibility as for hypothetical damages that could be originated by the use of such information.
THE GALLERY reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its Web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information.
The Associació Galeria d’Art Mestral is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by THE GALLERY provided it comes from sources outside the GALLERY.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES </ strong>
LA GALERIA will not transfer user data to third parties.